Wednesday 4 March 2009

March 2009

Welcome to my new blog. I will be updating it regularly with photos, new developments and exciting news..hopefully!

Please also keep an eye on my website: www.purewhyte.com

August 2008

Design submissions for the London 'ON TAP' competition see website:









October 2007
I took part in a collaborative exhibition at 'Beyond the Valley' Newburgh Street, off Carnaby Street.
All once staff at the Regents Street Habitat, six of us got together to show our creative side, which varied from textiles, graphics, homeware to furniture.

This is me looking quite pleased with myself, next to my 'Inny and Outy' Vases, 'Carlotta' wine glasses and 'Lattice' glass bowl.



'Carlotta' wine glasses new for this exhibition.

Exhibition invite.


Developing New AW08/SS09 collection

No comments:

Post a Comment