Thursday 4 June 2009

I'VE WON AN AWARD AT PULSE!

Pulse Trade Show 31st May - 2nd June.
I got a really last minute opportunity to show at this years Pulse which is a trade event, for Home, gift, fashion and jewelery, and an area called Launchpad which is there area where individuals designers/makers show their work; this is the most exciting area :)
Boy am I glad I did!





setting up in my little 1m x 3m space.
What really made all the last minute running around and effort was winning the Best Newcomer at Launchpad 2009, as judged by Liberty. It was such a fantastic surprise and brilliant to get validation among my design piers. I'm hoping from this is will now have the opportunity to work with Liberty's for London Design week in September.
YAY!
Here is a list of the prize winners

My finished space; the original dining table top for Drew was a bit big for my space so had to borrow a glass top-I think I got away with it!


And then like that, with a few licks of white paint it was over. Thanks to my helpers David and Paul I couldn't have done it with out you.
I really hope getting the award is the platform to greater things...I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment