Monday 11 May 2009

A BIG THANK YOU

Since Milan I have been frantically chasing contacts, emailing out high res photos and updating online profiles. I have just joined a new one called RADOSTAR it has networks and online portfolios, it was also launched at Milan this year, so hopefully more people will join.

I have been recently featured in an online magazine the Contemporist which is really great, hopefully there will be more articles soon.

Thank you to all who made it to Milan.

I thought I would include some close up images of the final pieces shown in Milan:




HOUND OCCASIONAL TABLE





GORDO PENDANT LIGHT




DREW DINING TABLE



DREW COAT STAND



For high resolution images please contact me via email: purewhyte@gmail.com or by telephone: +44 (0) 7968 11 69 20

No comments:

Post a Comment